Japfest Silverstone 30th April 2017

GeoffLeggy

24 minutes ago, Sclark01 said:

Hi, just booking my tickets for this today. In the options is it the "display your car" one that i need to select? Or the club show entry?  Cheers

Both mate.  The club show entry is your actual ticket and the display your car just confirms you have a space allocation within SOC area.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sparky said:

Got my car back tonight god it looks amazing so happy with how it turned out 😍 freshlayers did an absolutely awesome job👌👍

Screenshot_2017-04-10-15-30-10-1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-12-21-33-41-1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-10-20-42-08-1.png

Wow that is an awesome job! Makes me extra happy I took mine off now, how crappy would it look next to that!! 

Looks beast mate can't wait to see it in the flesh.

• Like 2

Right, just realised not long now.  

Japfest website isn't working at the moment but think the show stands are open from 7am and I'm sure the deadline was 8:30 last year to be on the stand.  Don't leave it to close as the traffic to get in is nuts!

I will want to be there at 7:00 latest.  I'm lucky not to be that far away but if anyone wants to meet up somewhere before hand and doesn't mind an early start then we can arrange :biggrin:

Anyone coming from south I can be at Super Sausage cafe on A5 (Get off M1 at MK). 

7 minutes ago, cornish6544 said:

Ive already booked my ticket before seeing the club had a stand is it to late to try and get in you think?

Sorry mate I spoke to them beginning of week and it's all been sent off so no changes 😞

Does anyone know of a cruise down to the show on the sunday morning?

I do a bit of work with BSB so will be going from York to Oulton Part on friday, and staying there until leaving for japfest sunday morning, so would tag along to a convoy if there is one.

I can be at Super Sausage cafe on A5 (Get off M1 at MK). 

Wrong on so many levels 🤣 gutted I won't be there this time one o f the beat shows size wise

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

And no offers to meet me yet 🤔

Gutted for you mate.

Come up from the south me and sarah dont mind meeting up with you bud you got a post code for that place