2010 outback BM heated seat issue

Limbo

Have had my outback for two year and never had an issue untill this week. I have the passenger wing mirror motor sounding like a growling dog when opening the mirrors up.

But the worst is my heated seata have just stopped working, no heat no lights on switches on cwnter console.

The 15A fuse in driver footwell is good, i cannot locate any other fuse that is in this circuit. Is there a relay in the circuit? If so any help with as to where it is located/discription and how to possibly test its operation? 

I had a similar problem on my 2011.My mirror motor would not turn off. Fuse no 6 in the driver's footwell  is for the mirrors AND the heated seats. ( It don't say so in manual)To stop it growling I had to remove the plug from the back of the control switch. You can then put the fuse back and your heated seats should be fine.( But the mirrors won't work) The mirror motors are not available apparently. I'm still trying to find a mirror from a breaker but they want £250+😱

I had a similar problem on my 2011. Fuse no 6 in the driver's footwell  is for the mirrors AND the heated seats. ( It don't say so in manual)To stop it growling I had to remove the plug from the back of the control switch. You can then put the fuse back and your heated seats should be fine.( But the mirrors won't work) The mirror motors are not available apparently. I'm still trying to find a mirror from a breaker but they want £250+😱

All sorted now i didnt realise the fuse did the seats aswell so put it back in and hey presto back up and running... then had the mirror issue. Solved this buy poping the back cover off the mirror. To find a small plastic clip that holds the motor down in position had snapped off. This was resulting in the motor moving up about half cm everytime opened them, so the motor just spun making the horrid sound. Simple fix and cheap was a bit of very good superglue around the edge of motor and the housing it sits in.