Vapists show your selves

mattiekane

Any one here vape?

I've been off the stinkie's an vaping for 15 months now, best move I ever made, tried patches, gum, mints blah blah even cold turkey but couldn't get away from it.

Then my brother introduced me to vaping, started with a coolfire 4 plus with apex sub ohm tank. Now ive moved on to a wismec rx200s & Herakles tank.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

b17d7dcbba1d5f4dc248179a48b62272.jpg

Go to fastech,

They have a Android app found on the store, cheapest place I've found for hardwear, it takes a little while for orders to arrive as its in China but worth the wait!!

I use the imecig bigger then the small type.think its a 1.2 Battery so get a good lung full and its not as bulky as the box mods so easy to have in pocket.got it from Amazon for £25,been using it 3 year now with no cough or colds like i allways had with the real cigs,best thing i did.the vapanator shop is just 2 min walk from my house so get liquid and stuff from them as he cheap as chips and the liquid is uk made so none this doggy china liquid.

37f9ae2f8de6d8b5d19bb0d4d0e720ee.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Liquid wise I always use UK made stuff, brother has just started mixing his own which has huge affect financially for vaping, makes it so cheap!!!

• Like 1

The one i have is hit and miss,sometime coils last ages then other times i use them like lightnin.mrs pits it down to me skivin at work and usin it more the weeks i work afters lol

As a general rule of thumb I get two weeks out a coil, but yes very hit n miss, I've found "fluffing" up the cotton in the juice holes makes a huge difference

I've got two box mods a ipv5 and a fuchai segelli both up to 200watt and an aspire atlantis sub ohm tank, get all my liquids from my wee bro as he got his own vape shop (which is handy) so get them all at cost price family rate and all that haha, one of the single best things i've ever done, ment i could save up spare moneys and buy the scoob :biggrin:

Just got myself a new one a smok 22.nice and powerfull with a 2.2 coil so good cloud and its tiny so easy to stick in pocket.@wrxstandard i been havin test on stomach last week i went hospital for camera,i ask't doctors if it could be anything to do with using a ecig,3 doctors told me in all tests done so far on ecigs they have found nothing in them thats bad for you in any amoints that you sould worry about.

77ed13752859895d9a79198630bd3909.jpg

• Like 1

Just got myself a new one a smok 22.nice and powerfull with a 2.2 coil so good cloud and its tiny so easy to stick in pocket.@wrxstandard i been havin test on stomach last week i went hospital for camera,i ask't doctors if it could be anything to do with using a ecig,3 doctors told me in all tests done so far on ecigs they have found nothing in them thats bad for you in any amoints that you sould worry about.

77ed13752859895d9a79198630bd3909.jpg

Mate, told you my friend went to hospital with signs of liver damage. He is a heavy vaper. And guess what, it does cause damage. Lol, like everything in high dosage. Im sure its better than cigs anyway. Keep chugging.