Anybody know what this part is

Other wise it's working out what it's plugged into exactly.....like what it needs from the ecu, and then working out what such item needs that data

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Apexi do a safc fueling computer so you can alter fueling without having a remap but it doesn't look anything like that .

I certainly wouldn't adjust it until you know exactly what it does . As it could be a control box for anything ie hud display ,turbo timer ,fuel computer, boost controller ect .

Id eco stants and say look for a manufacturers mark and model number and give it a google [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

@Td05turbo you sound like me,if he had said not touch it my mrs would have had to masking tape my hands to steering wheel on way home as i would have fiddled with it before end street :laugh:,remember the setting then mess with it,can put it back how it was then if car wont start,but if car :blowup: i dint tell you to mess with it :biggrin:

• Like 1

What id do because it would destroy me internally if somebody told me not to touch something it would take over my life untill i did so my plan

Put a blob of tippex on the unit and adjuster wheel then let dry and see what it does lol

If u fu ck it up put back to tippex marks lol

😈😈😈😈