Looking for a white Sti uk

James Haugh

8 services in 9k miles I could live with, but that price seems crazy regardless. Having said that, I always keep an eye on that seller as they have some nice cars come through and they always price very high...and they seem to shift their stock. Definitely worth a haggle....you don't ask, you don't get!

JM imports in cramlington had a JDM one for sale recently at about 12k...seemed a bit pricey given the mileage I thought circa 100k

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Y not buy a decent low mile extensive history sti 7 - 8k

Respray 2 - 3k 

Voila

Low miles mint condition white sti with good history for 9 - 11k as i feel if they are so rare youll struggle to get this

Im not just a pretty face

Cheers people. I will pay the money for the right car, fair enough the hawk eye that has 9k on the clock but at £22k it is a fair price to pay, I will have a word and see what they will take. What does everyone think of the jap imports then?

Cheers people. I will pay the money for the right car, fair enough the hawk eye that has 9k on the clock but at £22k it is a fair price to pay, I will have a word and see what they will take. What does everyone think of the jap imports then?

If you can stretch to an RA-R, there is one here in white...

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/subaru/impreza-sti/subaru-impreza-ra-r/7052186

My issue with the £22k UK one that I linked to is that it's not had its engine forged. If I had my time again, I wouldn't have considered buying any 2.5 that didn't have a forged engine and uprated gaskets. Imagine splashing the cash on that and then having to find another £3k to get the engine put right!

Jdm are generally better spec but apart from engine internals and gearbox ratios most parts are the same as uk cars .

The spec c's and ra r's are a bit more raw to drive due to being a bit lighter (no side skirts or boot carpet ect ) and I think the suspension is a bit more track based.

They probably feel a bit less refined compared to a sti of the same year but seeing as your looking at low milage examples, I'd imagine it's not gonna be a daily driver.

so thought I'd mention a couple of rare jdm versions that will probably hold their value too

11 hours ago, david1972 said:

I've seen it in person. Decent car for price, but higher miles. Mind you, Jurgen's just fully serviced it as well as timing belt and new turbo. I bought my blue hawk off them. They're really good to deal with.