Hella Horns

Seminole81

So these are on sale in the US, and they ship to the UK (plus I have IS contacts I can ship to and they can hold until someone comes over etc.). Is this a good deal? Do I need anything else (Perrin bracket? Or is that an unnecessary extra?)

$30 (even if you add the $15 import fees etc it's still only like £30?) for Hella horns, plus an extra 10% off...so like £32 max?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CRZXPI/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

IMG_4858.PNG

11 minutes ago, david1972 said:

You can get them on eBay from this country for the same price. Far less hassle and risk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know if they were legit or not the ones on eBay. Will have a look into them a bit more. Is the Perrin bracket a must for our cars or do you still get the look without it?

You can get them on eBay from this country for the same price. Far less hassle and risk

Didn't know if they were legit or not the ones on eBay. Will have a look into them a bit more. Is the Perrin bracket a must for our cars or do you still get the look without it?

Dont waste money on the perrin bracket mate.complete waste money.their is 2 holes allready in the slam panel on blobs and bug dont no on a hawk if their their.but just hang straight down with brackets that come with horns from them holes and their in perfect place.like subaru put them their for this mod.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aucky said:

Dont waste money on the perrin bracket mate.complete waste money.their is 2 holes allready in the slam panel on blobs and bug dont no on a hawk if their their.but just hang straight down with brackets that come with horns from them holes and their in perfect place.like subaru put them their for this mod.

Had a feeling that was the case if I'm honest.

10 minutes ago, david1972 said:

Plus if you just want the look without hooking them up, you can get them for £10 a set. That's what I did

Probably wanna hook them up haha, hate the hawk horn. Awful. Had a quick look on eBay, looks like genuine ones (they say) are about £35 or so...I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to eBay haha. Can get "Hella Style" for less.

Plus if you just want the look without hooking them up, you can get them for £10 a set. That's what I did

Probably wanna hook them up haha, hate the hawk horn. Awful. Had a quick look on eBay, looks like genuine ones (they say) are about £35 or so...I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to eBay haha. Can get "Hella Style" for less.

Why you skeptical of eBay.3 quarters of them selling on eBay now are proper companys.i get most my stuff off ebay and some companys sell cheaper on ebay then on their proper web sites.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aucky said:

Why you skeptical of ebay.3 quarters of them selling on ebay now are proper companys.i get most my stuff off ebay and some companys sell cheaper on ebay then on their proper web sites.

Had a bad experience years ago and got burned for a decent sum of cash...I double check the company's I know on eBay normally, like I know JM Imports sell things on eBay so I follow their shop, but yeah.