Subaru legacy bodywork question

bamburleigh

OK so relatively new to the subaru lifestyle and don't know really where to start sourcing parts I was wondering as the previous owner had a powerflow system put on whether the legacy 2.0 (sports tourer) I'm not sure how to tell it's a sports should of had a second side to the exhaust? Main question being does anyone know if you can buy a blanking plate for this gap or would it be a fibreglass custom build job?

Only concern being is it is an unsightly hole and I couldnt afford a second side to the exhaust to be built. f42739dc6cc564933f122e169d657ca9.jpg

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely looks like there was a blank plate there but can't see anything similar elsewhere 🤔.  Everything else is smooth or has a zorst there.  

This is same model bumper and can't see anything. 

Screenshot_2017-05-13-06-42-48-898_com_ebay.mobile.thumb.png.7b202963e8ad6fc1c754c09b21240c5b.png

Do you think it's entirely possible that previous owner had tried to modify the bumper to make room for dual exhaust? Might have to pay a visit to my local stealership and see what thier systems show up

Definitely looks like part 19 is the missing part but other pictures show a seamless lower trim as 1 part cheers for the advice will go to local dealer with this image and see what light they can shed on it