Mitsubo Cat Back Exhaust, Newage *gauging interest*

Seminole81

So as the title states, I'm debating on selling my Mitsubo cat back exhaust so I can do a full decat 3". It's currently on the car (2006 STi), and it's in very, very, good condition. It sounds very nice I think as well if I'm honest, and I wouldn't be selling it if I wasn't planning on going for 3" all the way through. It's got resonators on it as well so it's not ridiculously loud, but still gives a nice growl. I believe it's all one long piece and it tapers down from 3" to 2.5" at the flange for the cat, so it'll connect up nicely to the stock cat. Tailpipe measures at 4.5", and I'll grab a few more photos of it tomorrow during the daylight. Collection from Newcastle area preferable, but can post at buyers expense (£40 or so at a guess?)

£175 OBO

IMG_4959.thumb.JPG.b4574873f45674ebdb4978d45e926008.JPGIMG_4957.thumb.JPG.3e8fa832032ee7c23badcf21e0c9ea33.JPGIMG_4954.thumb.JPG.6fa8a04313e1616f00aa5baffac6d2a3.JPGIMG_4953.thumb.JPG.4ce4a4dc7966c9a74a820e11650d9b63.JPG

Thanks mate...wife isn't happy about it. "How old are you, 18?" If that car is off the road for one minute then you'll be sleeping in the !Removed!" "why do you have to mess with things" Etc. Usual stuff from people who don't understand... 😒

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Seminole81 said:

Thanks mate...wife isn't happy about it. "How old are you, 18?" If that car is off the road for one minute then you'll be sleeping in the !Removed!" "why do you have to mess with things" Etc. Usual stuff from people who don't understand... 😒

Has she driven it - not got the bug?

My lass has driven my blobeye once to get the mot. Said she didn't like driving it but loved all the attention from lads amazed to she a woman driving one. Don't no why as I believe there are several ladies on the forum driving these wonderful cars 👍👍👍👍

My lass has driven my blobeye once to get the mot. Said she didn't like driving it but loved all the attention from lads amazed to she a woman driving one. Don't no why as I believe there are several ladies on the forum driving these wonderful cars [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Everyone is different, I guess. My wife has driven mine a few times and every time she does she comes up with more excuses why we need to swop cars lol. But I guess it's better that she loves the car, rather than hate it.

14 hours ago, Fastboy67 said:

My lass has driven my blobeye once to get the mot. Said she didn't like driving it but loved all the attention from lads amazed to she a woman driving one. Don't no why as I believe there are several ladies on the forum driving these wonderful cars 👍👍👍👍

Haha that'd probably be my lass...

Meh, might end up keeping this yet. Bought a 3" decat, but I've seen a little adapter piece...either that or maybe just get it chopped and remade into a 3" 😂

My lass has driven my blobeye once to get the mot. Said she didn't like driving it but loved all the attention from lads amazed to she a woman driving one. Don't no why as I believe there are several ladies on the forum driving these wonderful cars [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Everyone is different, I guess. My wife has driven mine a few times and every time she does she comes up with more excuses why we need to swop cars lol. But I guess it's better that she loves the car, rather than hate it.

My wife loves ours too

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

To be honest, if she drove it, she'd probably love it. She use to have Megan Sport and she loved that...sure the STi is a bit louder, but it's quicker and handles just as well I'd imagine (never drove her Megan, she had that before I met her.

Haven't really been pushing the sale of it if I'm honest. Waiting to get the refund and pick up that other onefirst before really going for it. Shame as well as I'd probably keep it if it was 3" all the way through 😕