BRZ STi

Just now, 80 is plenty said:

but is it for sale over here and what's the price ??????????????

I have no idea... hopefully on June 8th we'll find out.

I doubt they'll be on sale here as we seem to miss out on the new models.. such as the 17/18 WRX :angry:

17 minutes ago, Matt91uk said:

That type RA looks amazing :wub:

It'll be blue with gold wheels and if we do get it (maybe) it's bound to be expensive..................BUT it might not be more expensive than having to tune up a normal WRX STI to 360HP...................so say it's 36k, now that's interesting.

big question mark...............will we get it or Japan only, like that S Version

44 minutes ago, 80 is plenty said:

It'll be blue with gold wheels and if we do get it (maybe) it's bound to be expensive..................BUT it might not be more expensive than having to tune up a normal WRX STI to 360HP...................so say it's 36k, now that's interesting.

big question mark...............will we get it or Japan only, like that S Version

Very good point - I look forward to seeing them if they do come out here.. but my money is on Japan and US only.. maybe a limited run in the UK (fingers crossed)