Company Car Returns

Seminole81

So returned the Qashqai today, which means the Scooby is back to being my daily driver 😊 Ended up taking it back to the Port of Tyne with virtually nothing left in the tank haha! Take that you !Removed!! 😂

IMG_5339.JPG

Outrageous that from a company as big as Nissan especially with all the handouts they have had since setting up the plant in wearside over the years. 👎👎👎👎👎. I would of done the same give them it back with nowt in the tank. 

9 hours ago, Tidgy said:

really? I'd have argued acceptable wear and tear unless there was anything major wrong.

I tried arguing wth them. He just said he's been nice to me already and could of charged a hell of a lot more (he reckons they could of had £600 easily). Massive **** take like I said, they're expecting showroom condition cars that have 10k+ miles on them...here's one of the "scratches." Absolutely foaming.

IMG_5352.JPG

22 hours ago, Tidgy said:

Check your contract paperwork  mate, there is normally a bit about reasonable wear and tear which that would be covered by.

I did unfortunately. Like I said, I can't really argue with them either because they could just tack on another £270 odd on, and it just comes direct out of my pay....They're very sly in it. Barley kerb rashed a alloy, says if it's within 25% it's ok. I thought get in its well under that, but then t goes on further to say if the metal starts to come off it's no good, so basically you can't kerb any alloys at all...