2017 Subaru WRX STI Alloys

Wesohare

• 4 weeks later...

Your STI looks amazing in RED. Not seen this model in red until now. I have one kerbed and one stone chipped alloy in that colour and design on my my 2015 STI. I'm toying with the idea of having a spare set of wheels and tyres ready for when the current ones are ready for replacing or just getting the damage repaired. I'm near Harrogate so would rather them be couriered to my address. what price would you ask to sell and ship to Harrogate. let me know . kind regards.

• Like 1

Thanks, the dealership said only mine and 1 more red in country 😎 i can get them shipped for £10 per wheel, it would be 4 parcels and can send with ups/ukmail/yodel i use all 3 of these, all offer 48hour signed for and insured 🍺 looking for 400 for the wheels plus the 40 for posting 👍

Hi chap - if no one has bought them within the next 3 weeks, I'll collect them and give you the asking price, if that is OK. Sorry that I can't promise much more than that at this stage. If someone buys these before, then it's my hard luck. But I need to get mine back to 18's, after I bought the car with Subaru 19's on. The 19 rims are too harder ride and also a fortune in tyre cost. So I need to get back on the standard rims.

The reason for the delay in buying now is 2 fold -

1) My Legacy is having an engine rebuild in Bradford and with me being in the SE, that lends itself to a trip to Cumbria after collecting the Legacy in Bradford, as I need to place the miles on for the first oil change after build. It would pay me to stay in the north because I'll get the engine builder to do the first change.

2) Whilst I have a fixed quote for the build, these things creep along and if I commit to £400 now and find my Legacy build is also an additional (and unexpected) £400, I'll be in a bit of bother.

So I'll know more in a few weeks. But if all goes well my side and you still have these, I'll buy them from you. You have exactly what I need - just unfortunate that I wasn't expecting an engine build simultaneously.:wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Wes,

Do you still have these or have they gone ? 

Just to update you if they still are available - my car should be back in 2 weeks. I know where the price is falling out on the build (+ other bits) and I should be able to buy these from you. I can't be exact on the date yet but the guy said 2-3 weeks. A trip to Cumbria would help run the engine in for its first oil change, which is the reason for me holding off until then.

Please just let me know. Ta

• 3 weeks later...

People - I have had to duck out of this, therefore, Wes's wheels are still very much for sale.

I have 365mm Alcon discs and brake set up on the front of mine and through checking with a mate who has 18's (on a Mazda 6 - but with same stud pattern), along with tape measure, along with guidance from the Subaru dealer, there is no way that 18's will fit on the front of my motor without me embarking on a complete front brake overhaul, back to standard.

These are stunning wheels and will go on any Scooby with the 114.3 PCD. I reckon they would look blinding not only on the new stuff, but any Scooby with that arrangement!

GLWS Wes.