Hi peeps I am new so just wanted say hello and get some advice...

I have never had a Subaru before but just fancied something different this time than my normal BMW..

So after Weeks of looking I found this one lots of history and well looked after with lots of mods, Which leads to this.. as you can see in the picture it is sat on some sexy big fat 19s and looks sweet drives nice..

all the arches have been moded but with two people in the back I get tyre rub still..

what is is the best size rims to put on her to keep the looks but also stop this problem

IMG_2676.PNG

IMG_2675.JPG

Welcome! 

Nice Rotas! I do like a Rota. 

The double issue you have is the offset and rim width.   I'm guessing they are ET35 9 inch wide.  

Some 18 x 8.5 ET44 will look good and shouldn't give you any problems. 

Hey welcome to the club!

Sorry to piggyback your thread but does anyone know what sort of nuts those are on the rims? I've just got a scooby myself last weekend and it has the same nuts but they're horrible and I don't know what to search up. Looking for Impreza wheel nuts comes up with a ton of things I'm not looking for.

Thanks

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk Pro

16 minutes ago, Rule106 said:

Hey welcome to the club!

Sorry to piggyback your thread but does anyone know what sort of nuts those are on the rims? I've just got a scooby myself last weekend and it has the same nuts but they're horrible and I don't know what to search up. Looking for Impreza wheel nuts comes up with a ton of things I'm not looking for.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=314_315&osCsid=1mmpvtkclhorld0ph7shledll7

I recently got the Muteki ones in black... they need a key to take each one off so no need for a single locking wheel nut

IMG_20170313_130207.thumb.jpg.aa8ec4750524aa1d055fceecfae5c1b6.jpg

• Like 1

Hey welcome to the club!

Thanks

http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=314_315&osCsid=1mmpvtkclhorld0ph7shledll7

I recently got the Muteki ones in black... they need a key to take each one off so no need for a single locking wheel nut

Cool that's very similar to mine then because mine requires a key to take off all of them too.4b666805119ab8859850adc933f87d65.jpg seems like my key goes inside the nuts rather than over like yours?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk Pro

24 minutes ago, Rule106 said:

Cool that's very similar to mine then because mine requires a key to take off all of them too.4b666805119ab8859850adc933f87d65.jpg seems like my key goes inside the nuts rather than over like yours?

I had those nuts... be careful, i changed them because they were becoming quite rusty... the last nut was so rusted I had to hammer the key in to be able to remove it.

49 minutes ago, Rule106 said:

Are they originals?

The wheels are, had them refurbished in gold... bought the nuts to go along with them, those nuts only lasted a year