Number plate lights

Hey all,

Don't know if this is in the right area? But couldn't find anything for exterior mods.

I'm looking to get some LED number plate lights like these.

bacfe65e62526e4893d0e39fe9c8151d.png

I had them on my Civic and loved them! Can't seem to find them for Impreza's though. Does anyone know if they do them or where I can find them? My Impreza is an 09 Diesel GH (I think) picture is below incase I'm wrong.

ba33a150ca4728d228102f040eb0437f.jpg

Thanks for any help! [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk Pro

Why not just change the bulbs to led' s ?there's couple of companies in the states that do stuff like that, I'll see if I can find them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll do that if I can't find some, but I'd rather the actually moulding changed. I know it looks boyracery but I loved how bright they were! I've seen some which say they fit my generation of Impreza on eBay but when I put the car details in, they aren't a match?

Maybe

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161571016177 

dont enter car details, it fails most of the time as it hasn't been entered correctly. Look to see if it looks the same as your current ones. 

Thanks, but the link doesn't work? Lol

I need to access the wiring and see what the connections are like and compare to the ones on eBay. I've read up that to remove the fittings, you click them to the left and pull out. That sound about right? I'd go check but it's !Removed! it down [emoji23] lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well I managed to take out the light fitting pretty easily 4327b30f6997dae96155d7a0040db545.jpgd226477e77b1438487818a77ad4d5ed3.jpg9dc866ca41dc14390ce39bb03518fb3b.jpg

That's what the connections are like if I take the fitting off. Can't find anything to fit that, but realised all the LED lights are 501 plug and play! 🤦‍♂️so just waiting to hear back from two sellers about the dimensions of their lights and see if they match up! Nearly there lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply guys, been in hospital so not had time to reply. The LED lights I ordered fit!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161571016177

These fit nicely but you have to be careful of the long clip that holds it in place, because out of excitement I broke one of them 🤦‍♂️but it still holds it in place even with half a clip lol

If I'll buy a replacement, what needs doing is the long slim bit of metal the clip fits in should be filed so it's longer, then it should fit perfectly!