Anyone fitted a Whiteline rear sway bar??

Crispy

Just attempted to fit a whiteline adj rear sway bar and found tiebar reinforcement brackets do not align with existing droplink brackets - hole centres are about 2-3mm off. Has anyone else found this???

i dont really want to file and elongate hole in original mount to make fit if I can avoid. Brackets should fit...

Cheers

I reckon if you slackened off the clamp put the droplink on and put the bolt through the bottom it would align enough then do the clamp up, before attaching the top of the link to the bar

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, stants said:

I reckon if you slackened off the clamp put the droplink on and put the bolt through the bottom it would align enough then do the clamp up, before attaching the top of the link to the bar

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Or this ... 😁

Cheers. It's not very photogenic eh?! I've not had a Japanese car over 10 years over that is mind! Turns out the bracket is part of a dodgy batch from the US. I'm blaming trump and waiting for the replacements to arrive,