Switch to Leather Seats

blackgnat

Planning to switch the leather seats out of my 2005 XT into a cloth seated 2007 Facelift model which I plan to buy. Does anybody know if they are identical fittings? Will I still be able to warm my ****?

• 4 months later...

His ar5e will be warm and perhaps a bit sweaty ! . seats straight swap, pretty simple fit heated seats to even a non all weather fozzy as harness points all exist in main harness run .
Not a big fan of japanese leather or leather car interiors in general, age badly and awful in extreme cold and extreme heat .

On 12/4/2017 at 5:42 PM, Mr B said:

His ar5e will be warm and perhaps a bit sweaty ! . seats straight swap, pretty simple fit heated seats to even a non all weather fozzy as harness points all exist in main harness run .
Not a big fan of japanese leather or leather car interiors in general, age badly and awful in extreme cold and extreme heat .

burnt your **** in the past have you? lol

i wish mine were heated tbh :(

Parked up and catch the sun on black leather is awful lol .

This time of year I love my all weather heated seats in the mornings lol, is really effective and great to have, can see why subaru so popular in canada ....

Toasting my **** in a fresh XT with the **** scorching letters 'en' on the end.  58 plate with 47k on clock. No brainer.. But until I get a sweeter exhaust note fitted I'll be happy sitting on the drive watching my retractable wing mirrors. Ooooer never had them before!