Central Locking problem, still not working

cornish6544

The problem

I have posted this problem before but trying again now as I've had it for months now and can't seem to find any help. It's getting really annoying such a simple thing not working. So I have a classic GC8 shape 1994 JDM WRX and the problem is that when I press the lock button on my key fob the car chirps and lights flash which makes it look like its locked when actually only the driver's door locks. It is the same problem if I lock it manually with the key. 

What I have done so far to try and fix the problem

Many people suggested that the central locking control box located under the passenger footwell could be faulty so I went ahead and had a look at it and inside the box around the connectors had corrosion and on the connectors of the wiring. So I got a working replacement box and replaced the connectors on the wiring and still no luck however when i plugged this in it did make a locking noise happen but the doors didn't actually lock.

I have checked all the fuses both under the drivers footwell and under the bonnet.

As far as I have looked I cant seem any obvious damage to anything within the door.

Any help would be much appreciated

I will post pictures below of what I am seeing but I'm not to sure what most of it is. If anyone has any advice on what to do next or if there is another group on here anyone could suggest to help me out that would be great.

IMG_7216.JPG

IMG_7214.JPG

IMG_7220.JPG

IMG_8115.JPG

IMG_8117.JPG

IMG_8118.JPG