HKS coilovers

Does anyone have any experience with HKS coilovers? I'm going to look at and potentially buy a set tomorrow morning, HKS hiper D's I believe. Reading a couple of reviews they are solid and well build but very stiff (which I don't really mind). Any thoughts and experiences welcome 🍻

Mine were horrible. Dropped the car to the floor and rattled the car to pieces on the smallest of bumps. Fitted them and refitted stock in a day because they were that bad. If you're buying new they may well be a lot better and going on a more modern car I'm sure they're made with it in mind.

My car was a daily/family car so was at least hoping for a bit of middle ground but absolutely no chance. Tried adjusting the dampers underneath the shock and adjusted the spring to no joy.

My sti isn't my daily fortunately so I can get away with it a bit more. I found the standard set up on my sti way pretty stiff to start with, so the coilovers on the softest setting seems pretty similar. It's certainly not a Rolls Royce, but it's no worse a ride than stock. Only done 30 miles so far though, so there's still time to change my mind 👀