cornish6544

Hello Subie J thanks 👍🏻 The two tone is a wrap been on for around 2 years to my understanding, Originally silver. 

Not to sure on the power previous owners have really taken good care of the car and I was told it's running 380 now but can't be sure till I get it dyno'd next week

In sport # mode the car will pop and bang and even spit the odd flame on high revs I'm just wondering if its doing this naturally or if it has been mapped as I know my old classic did it naturally and it wasn't forced.

Im taking it to get a dyno run next week on my way back down to London from Cumbria so if anyone knows a decent mapper on the way? I take the M6 

I'm sure there are plenty of tuners on your journey , I know tdi (torque developments ) are in Essex if that's not too far out the way they're a good well known company.

Also your question about the map it could be the exhaust if it only does it occasionally if it does it every time on the over run I would say it's the map, I'm not really a great fan of the pop and bang maps as all it really is , is just a really aggressive ignition cut and ain't really very good for your engine

Hello guys yeah I love the features the 330 comes with stands out from the others and the look of the car is insane everything been done properly.

how many of these are left on the road? I understand they only made 200 but I expected to see plack identifying which numbe mine is 

I haven't found anything either but probably need to look harder would be good to find out, think they only made them on a 09and10 plate didn't they? could be wrong. Is that wing a wrc one?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

mine is an 08. and was a post factory upgrade. not sure you will ever get numbers from prodrive as when I contacted them their records were poor..

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

You dont see many 330s or even sti hatchs gettin broken unless their rite offs as they still fetch good money as a hole car.when prices drop you may see them getting strip to make more from parts.visially only diffrences is 330s badge,wheels and recaro seats that they carried on to the saloon version.the sti just has same seats as wrx but with sti embroided on them and alcantara centres.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

On 8/8/2017 at 8:43 PM, Subie J said:

@aucky did they not have a prodrive backbox and also the air intake and satnav head unit?

i mean if you walk past one the ways you can tell straight away its not the sti,is the recaro interior wheels and badges.main diffrence is the recaro seats as at £1500 second hand not many will change them into a sti or wrx.they did have a diffrent head unit but that and prodrive back box can be had cheap to put on the sti or wrx if you wanted,i have quad pipes on my wrx,i almost bought a set 330s seats for it as well as their nice but couldnt justify it to the mrs :laugh:

mine is an 08. and was a post factory upgrade. not sure you will ever get numbers from prodrive as when I contacted them their records were poor..

If your is a post factory upgrade it isn't a true 330s , it's an sti with the ppp . Real 330s they only made about 170 and will say on the identification plaque on the door shut , trim -330s ;)

@aucky did they not have a prodrive backbox and also the air intake and satnav head unit?

. No difference in intake just a few red hoses on the 330s the head unit is different, prodrive backbox secondary cat delete , heated windscreen , push button start and a remap , some have the prodrive springs but not all

If your is a post factory upgrade it isn't a true 330s , it's an sti with the ppp . Real 330s they only made about 170 and will say on the identification plaque on the door shut , trim -330s ;)

yeah fair enough but the wheels and the ecu update are the best parts. so I can live with it.

• Like 1

Jesse James - The car is going to get mapped on Thursday by Zi motorsport I'm not sure what to expect as it has been mapped before but I like having a printout for the exact figure.

So there is no kind of identification plate to say what number by 330s is?

Hi mate sorry for the random post earlier on, it happened in my pocket (pocket dial of sort).

Your car looks amazing really like the split wrap very fast 5.

Mine is a sti with the ppp pack and it is also silver. I have only seen one other sti hatch.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk