cornish6544

TBH I hate my 330s wheels I think they look rubbish wish they came with the Bbs wheels instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These wheels?d68b1f0dff672a36db410e453867aec2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jesse James - The car is going to get mapped on Thursday by Zi motorsport I'm not sure what to expect as it has been mapped before but I like having a printout for the exact figure.

So there is no kind of identification plate to say what number by 330s is?

You won't have a number as such but on your door shuts is should say 330s somewhere

Tbh I had an 08 350z before that was the same, started at £440 then went up £20 a year every year , When you think about it £10 a week just for the privilege of driving my Subaru on the road , is quite a lot considering the roads down south at total !Removed!

Took my car to Zi Motorsport in Wrexham yesterday for a power run on a rolling road but of course, there was an issue. The car was only producing 329bhp which is low considering it's a 330s and it has a few minor mods. More surprisingly the torque was only 270 as the mapper said the ECU was deliberately holding the power back because of the engine? The timing is pulled out at 5000RPM or over and I have been advised not to drive it harsh. The car is running a bit lean 83-85 at peak power.

The mapper said it is a possible problem with the engine but I personally think this is unlikely as it had a new engine put in by Subaru only 30,000 miles ago. 

The mapper also said it could just be a bad map but he can't get into the ECU as it is an ECUtek system and it needs to be unlocked.

Took my car to Zi Motorsport in Wrexham yesterday for a power run on a rolling road but of course, there was an issue. The car was only producing 329bhp which is low considering it's a 330s and it has a few minor mods. More surprisingly the torque was only 270 as the mapper said the ECU was deliberately holding the power back because of the engine? The timing is pulled out at 5000RPM or over and I have been advised not to drive it harsh. The car is running a bit lean 83-85 at peak power.

The mapper said it is a possible problem with the engine but I personally think this is unlikely as it had a new engine put in by Subaru only 30,000 miles ago. 

The mapper also said it could just be a bad map but he can't get into the ECU as it is an ECUtek system and it needs to be unlocked.

That sucks mate hope that you get it sorted

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As it's a prodrive car they come with locked maps on them from the factory as they've been re mapped by prodrive , I recon it's never been remapped and as you running a dump valve and other mods would explain the fuel issue and the pops and bangs you where talking about

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Beags said:

my tax is £500 odd as well so seems the tax office did not add much for the prodrive upgrade.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

was already in the highest band iirc so made no difference.

my tax is £500 odd as well so seems the tax office did not add much for the prodrive upgrade.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

was already in the highest band iirc so made no difference.

I will just leave this here [emoji1360]

6bbf4c7cd18e42cc8b4e21d61e1395c3.jpg