V1 part of the air intake

Martian

Any v1 or v2 (phase 1) turbo impreza has these as standard but good second hand one's are a bit thin on the ground.

I think the likes of merlin motorsport could probably order you a samco replacement but make sure your sitting down when they tell you the cost

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had the same problem there's a few second hand ones on eBay but that's risky(could split again). I did find a new one on ICP but expensive for a rubber hose. In the end I bought a silicone 90 bend the right size since my breathers are all ready rerouted. Cost me £30 in the end. 

Damn that looks good savage. Ive also noticed yours james, have a little look every now and then to see what you have done recently, you need a build thread so its easier to find :cool:

Cheers guys, appreciate the help.

Consider me inspired, think i may have to temporarily bodge fix this one until i get over buying all these parts for the mapping, talk about unlucky that it decides to bust just when ive spent all my cash on turbo parts and bob :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

Yeah i bought some hoses from A.S.H to convert my front entry gt28 to top entry .

Icp might do them if you don't want to muck about yourself. 8a29790f5f0083310692acf9102cd0b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Done a nice job there looks good 😊 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Martian said:

Damn that looks good savage. Ive also noticed yours james, have a little look every now and then to see what you have done recently, you need a build thread so its easier to find :cool:9

Cheers guys, appreciate the help.

Consider me inspired, think i may have to temporarily bodge fix this one until i get over buying all these parts for the mapping, talk about unlucky that it decides to bust just when ive spent all my cash on turbo parts and bob :rolleyes:

That's very nice of you to say thanks I might write one when I get my sh*t together 😅

Just make sure any bodge doesn't get sucked in 😱

20 hours ago, JamesJDMwagon said:

Just make sure any bodge doesn't get sucked in 😱

Haha yeah, when i say bodge I dont mean sawdust and spit like a lot of people mean, my bodge jobs are well done but dont neccesarily look good or pretty.

This split, I was thinking of looking for a plastic glue, then finding a sleeve to fit inside the pipe to give it is shape, then when the glue has set pulling the sleeve out, hopefully that will last until next payday.

I am currently looking at rerouting the breather pipes. I will keep everything black though as im not as flashy as savage :laugh::wink: