Rear subframe removal uk2000

Jamie_uk

Afternoon, hoping to get a solid answer here as nowhere else has been much help. 

Just wanting to know if I can remove the bolts holding the diff to the subframe and lower the diff on a jack leaving the driveshafts in place to unbolt the subframe and just slide it out over the top of the diff. Suspension links etc are currently off the car so figured good time to check out the rust and bushes on the frame. Can't find any removal guides either sadly 

thanks

Thanks need all the luck I can get haha everything is seized or rusted up, lateral links and trailing arms are away getting sand blasted was hoping to get subframe done too as it ain't looking too clever. 

Problem looks like the 2 studs on back of the diff go too far through the frame to wiggle it round without frame hitting the driveshafts. Looks like diffs coming off. Not doing too bad considering never worked on cars much bar the odd servicing 

Champion that's exactly what I was looking for thanks

Every other bolt on the back end was seized and rusted ,  I'll get bertha (my 24inch bar) on it, she's got everything else off so far, only rear suspension parts on the car currently are the strut  and springs. 

nows the time to be investing in penetrating fluid, using it by the gallon