Silicone radiator hoses

Just a quick one, I've got myself a new radiator as mine is bowing on one side. I've no water leakage or overheating problems, but for piece of mind I've got a new one. It's only a oem one, but I'm not running high power. Now when I come to fit it I feel its the best time to add a bit of colour to the engine bay and change the hoses, with so many on the market ranging from £40-£200+, which ones do I go for?

Many thanks

Start with the top and bottom then maybe look into it at a later date, some are only a few inches long and a right pain to get at, they would be easier to get out if the engine is out 🤣

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Start with the top and bottom then maybe look into it at a later date, some are only a few inches long and a right pain to get at, they would be easier to get out if the engine is out 🤣

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Think that's the way I'll go. Think I'll have a look at my bay and decide what I want it to look like. More is less or something like that lol