Thick White smoke from exhaust at idle once warmed up and driven

Owian04WRX

Hi i have a 04 wrx with a few mods on it but i have a smoke issuse i warm my scooby up before driving it and every now and thern (couple of weeks sometimes less) after i drive it a few mile when i come to a stop at idle thick white smoke comes plumming from the exhaust with a almost burning smell but soon as i pull away anf get to about 3000rpm it stops and dosnt come back till the next time it happens . Anyone have a clue what it could be ive had people say its coolant , head gasket , turbo to say a few   please help 

@Owian04WRX

im not 100% clued up on this sort of stuff, but I think white smoke means your burning water and blue means your burning oil. I'm lead to believe a small plume of white smoke on a cold start is normal as condensation is left in the exhaust from when it cools down. If this is happening when the cars already warm, my first thought would be that it could be head gasket related; but as I said I'm far from an expert.