Flashing check engine light ?

Thefatmanwrx

So today i was on my way home and the !Removed! scooby decided to cause me another mystery so basically i put my foot down and the eml started flashing for a few seconds then stayed on also felt like it pulled some power as it did this. Ive parked it up till i get to the bottom of this will be having the codes read this week just wondered if anyone has an idea wat it is thanks in advance :afro:

If you eml comes on and stays on solid light.your ok to drive car it just found something you may need to check.if you eml is flashing and keeps flashing you sould stop car straight away as its found something major wrong.get the code read keep a note of what the code is,delete them then take car out again see if light comes on again.if it dont come on again with same code then it could just been a glitch like all computers get.if it comes back on with same code then you no something wrong with what the code is saying.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Firstly thanks for the reply its just started flashing then stayed on solid strangely enough i took the car shop this mourning and the light was off but as soon as i put my foot down flashes then stays on solid and seems to be pulling power so something is defo wrong will have to have it plugged in i suppose:bangin: also it seems to be really rich few pops and bangs on decelaration 

• 2 weeks later...