AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

I'm a retired lady who has had a Subaru WRX 2001 since 2004.  Unfortunately, through no fault of its own it has got to go.  The car is a 4 door in great condition with 98000 on the clock, never been raced or thrashed about and originally bought from SGT in Taplow.  Is there anyone out there who would be interested.  Thank you. Jackie

Yes there is a market for them

Loud pipes save lives

Thank you for your response.  I'm put it out there now and see what happens.  It's a great car; just a bit old in years.

I'm a retired lady who has had a Subaru WRX 2001 since 2004.  Unfortunately, through no fault of its own it has got to go.  The car is a 4 door in great condition with 98000 on the clock, never been raced or thrashed about and originally bought from SGT in Taplow.  Is there anyone out there who would be interested.  Thank you. Jackie
Depends what kind of money you are looking at for it to be honest. Every car will sell for the right price ...... Can you take some pictures and post ? Also what price are you looking for ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk