REAR FOG LIGHTS INSTALLATION

AGUSTN

Hi there! As you can see, I'm from Argentina and sometimes my english is far from good. But I'll try to make myself understand. I owe a beautiful Subaru Impreza WRX 2004 and here in Argentina is quite difficult to get spare parts and qualified service shops. My car didn't come qirh rear fog lights and I've been looking to solve that matter. At the rear housing of both lights there is an empty space to add a new light, so I've drilled there and now I have both lights with their respective bulbs, plus the on/off swith, a 15A fuse and a relay.

After watching lots of schematics and diagrams, I'm still trying to find out how to install the system.

There is anyone out there to give me a hand on this?

Muchas gracias!

Agustin

Welcome along, i'm not the best with electrics but i would say you have all the parts you would need to do the job, i think you will have to run an ignition live to one side of the switch an earth and a live the other side of the switch going to you're lights also not sure about the laws in Argentina but here in the UK you are required to have a tell tale on the switch to show that the rear fog is on from inside the car, hope this helps a little 😉😎