2015 wrx sti front end knock

mactoss

i have a 2015 WRX STI i have a knock from the front of the car when i am turning left or right on bumpy road surface at slow speed. i have been to the main dealer(who think i am making it up) i have had an engineer in the car where i live, they thought it could be anti roll bar drop links these were changed the noise is worst!! i have contacted Subaru direct they told me to go to the dealer when their chef engineer pays a visit to the dealership(when they have no idea.) all they said was the suspension can knock as its stiffer suspension?

does anyone have any ideas?

does any one have  a the same model near me so i can see if yours makes the noise i live in Tadworth Surrey?

many thanks in advanced

Have you owned the car from new ? Do you know its full history i.e crash repaired. what settings are you using for DCCD as this can cause all sorts of problems if you have full rear set at very low speeds more so when using reverse. It should still be under warranty until next year so don't take we don't know for an answer.

scooby 2017.jpg

I agree because you can guarantee when it's out of warranty they we miraculously know what's wrong then ,, I found when changing my front bushes and roll bars, I had front end creaking , I got some mo94 which is a silicon type bike maintenance spray and drenched the hole front end suspension components in it and it solved my issue

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk