Final Edition

Maclaren

Hi all,

just signed up to the owners club and I am thrilled to be one of the lucky 150 that had the opertunity to purchase a final edition, could not get one in the wr blue, missed out on 2 (apparently sold to rally drivers), could only source this one in pearlescent white.

Any though on a usable map?

IMG_0450.PNG

• Like 1

You can get a basic map just changing filter and nothing else
Puts car to around 330-340bhp
Extra 50 torque

Racechip does a chip for £479 which puts car to 376bhp and extra 100torque

What number of car did you get ?

Bare in mind your car is a final edition
The more you do non stock modifications the less it will be worth

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

i do actually agree

dont go near the generic chips but i was merely suggesting what was put out there 

a basic bog standard map is around £4-£500 and thatll give the figures first quoted 

Thanks for your comments guys. And yes probably best left alone, as it's the final edition, Got number 109, spoke to dealer about the possibility of getting number 150 but Subaru apparently keep that along with number 1. I also asked how many of each colours were released but this information has apperently Not made public, unless anybody knows? I would asume that the world rally blue would be the most popular colour and more produced, cant wait to find out and collect the car Saturday 9:30am and counting, will post more pick when collected. 

Oh wow surprised about not letting the colours be known but interesting fact there [emoji4] I know normally they keep number 1 did realise they kept the last ones too. I know prodrive are known to get some of the sort after numbers too sometimes.

And other than a remap on the standard ecu after warranty has ran out be the only thing I'd consider doing. And by then I'd expect the maps to have been tried and tested [emoji4]

And I'd be like a kid on Christmas eve today if it was me [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I wouldn't touch :) But yeah standard remap about £400 will make difference like D stated. But if you are going to do it then personally suggest driving as it a few months to notice the difference :)

Even with owning a WR blue scoob i'd much prefer to have one in white, even though it's a limited run i'd hazard a guess that yours will be the more rare sight on the road!

Still, lovely car, congrats! If i were you the first thing i'd be doing is paying someone to correct the paint and then give it a coating so it remains in great condition!

11 hours ago, akafonzie said:

Even with owning a WR blue scoob i'd much prefer to have one in white, even though it's a limited run i'd hazard a guess that yours will be the more rare sight on the road!

Still, lovely car, congrats! If i were you the first thing i'd be doing is paying someone to correct the paint and then give it a coating so it remains in great condition!

Silver is my fav for hiding dust and pollen etc and white would be my 2nd fav