Subaru Forester XSn 2009 (59 plate) £7000

teabag

Top of the range 2009 Subaru Forester XSn 2.0 Boxer diesel, 6 speed manual gearbox, Obsidian Black Pearl paintwork. 2 former owners. 

Full service history. MOT to 5th September 2018 (no advisories) 41MPG 

Front suspension bushes recently replaced using genuine Subaru parts. 
New clutch and pressure plate less than 3000 miles ago. 
4 x brand new genuine Subaru alloy wheels and Michelin Cross Climate tyres in totally unmarked condition. 4 wheel alignment carried out at 82500 miles 
Last serviced at 82000 miles when fuel/oil/air/cabin filters were replaced with genuine Subaru filters 
Brand new Westfalia removable towbar fitted but never used 

Full leather interior, heated front seats, satellite navigation, Bluetooth connection for phone, reversing camera, reversing sensors, tinted rear windows, rear luggage cover. 4 x genuine Subaru winter rubber mats (will include 4 Subaru carpet mats in good usable condition)

This has been my second car for the past two years and therefore not been used much. I'll be sorry to see it go but it's time for a change. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Thanks Jay, it's possibly one of the best available. I'm a bit of an anorak when it comes to my cars and spent an absolute fortune using only genuine Subaru part servicing and maintaining it. The paintwork took me almost 2 weeks to detail and I was astonished to find there was a blue metallic fleck to the paint when the detailing was completed and the sun shone on it, I honestly thought it was a non metallic black paint job

A few more pictures

IMG_0668.JPG

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0708 (1).JPG

IMG_0710 (1).JPG

IMG_0718 (1).JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0731 (1).JPG