Exhaust recommendations please

Hi all looking at changing my exhaust, well cat back at least. And was looking for some recommendations please. My car is a 2005 blobeye wrx. It currently has a prodrive backbox and the rest is standard as far as I can tell. The centre section (resonated) is starting to show signs of wear and the back box is starting to get a bit of a ‘rattle’, hence why I’m looking at changing it. My car has been remapped to 285bhp and didn’t want to go down the route of another remap, so something similar to the prodrive. I do like the sound, but I can’t help but think something else would unlock the burble a bit more.
Thanks in advance

Edit also don’t want to spend mega bucks either :-)

Thanks sandals, yes I want to stick to a budget, but not too cheap. I’m not looking at a £7-800 system, but something sensible. Secondhand isn’t really what I’m after, would like new if poss. Nothing too loud, but that nice distinct burble. Had a quick look on the cobra website and a non resonated cat back was under £400, but would that be a good choice/ not too loud/ give the nice burble?

30 minutes ago, Sirspidey said:

Thanks sandals, yes I want to stick to a budget, but not too cheap. I’m not looking at a £7-800 system, but something sensible. Secondhand isn’t really what I’m after, would like new if poss. Nothing too loud, but that nice distinct burble. Had a quick look on the cobra website and a non resonated cat back was under £400, but would that be a good choice/ not too loud/ give the nice burble?

Yes it would... @savage bulldogs has a Cobra system and I think he rates it high

Yeah, im well impressed with my 3" cobra trackday cat back . Think theres a vid of it on the dyno towards the end of my build thread.
If not have a search on here , as someone was asking about zorsts not so long ago and i think i posted a vid on that thread .

If you do go for a cobra trackday cat back have a look on Piranahperformanceuk . As they sell new cobra systems with polished boxes and brushed finished pipework for almost half price [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk