Slipping clutch

Coley

Hi all. 

Well where do I start with this car. Had an Impreza wrx gb270 about a year now and it's problem after problem. The clutch is now slipping so obviously not much choice apart from replace it. I will be doing the work myself,  I've replaced clutches in the past but only on smaller cars and never done a Subaru one yet so any tips will be great. But my main question is which clutch kit do I go for? Am I best getting an uprated one or sticking to standard?  The reason I'm asking is that I got told to go for a flappy paddle clutch kit. But was then told by another person that them clutches can lead to other problems and also make the car horrible to drive. Is this true? Any recommendations of which clutch will be best? The flywheel will also be getting replaced as I don't like to reuse the old one. 

As @@scoobyghost says don't bother with a paddle clutch.

Best bet would be to go for an exedy blue or pink box kit depending on what power your putting out

Don't forget to factor in possible rear main oil seal replacement a flywheel skim and spigot bearing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk