Southcoast tuner

Wotcha and welcome - this is a subject that can go around as there are varying experiences with different mappers, good and bad.

I am not sure about Portsmouth area but If I remember there was a recommendation for a team a bit further north of you - ill have a dig around and see if I can find the thread, but you could use teh search function on this forukm and read some of the recommendations in other threads and following discussions...

• 2 weeks later...

Although it's not that close, there is Triton motorsport in Bournemouth. When i was there i used them for a few things and they're a good group of guys. Duncan of Racedynamix has space there, or at least did, and he's fairy well reputed in the Subaru community as a mapper. Though i will say he's normally heavily in demand and can be difficult to get a hold of, the guys at Triton should be able to offer some advice, and/or give you his contact details though. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey buddy I’m also in Portsmouth. Have had a few mixed opinions on Duncan. Only seem to be hearing good things about Bob Rawle of BR Developements. Maybe we could look at getting both done together. Mines waiting on a Rebuild being finished. 

Ben