Im back

Gc8 Classic

Yeah I did mate.Steve isn't it? I will do mate ive just come back from Leicester with it.Needs some tlc but I'm over the moon with it.Ive owned a lot of cars since then and find my self coming back to a Scooby lol. I'm looking for some bits for it like a passenger front door card with the white insert.Original classic head lights and front indicators.Also want to lose the hks dump valve and get it back to original state.Ive got 17 inch oz alloys and I'm after the originals at some point no rush or anything and ive got the buddy exhaust 

Hey rick nice to meet you. I’ve seen a few classics being broken for part advertised on a few of the scooby parts for sale pages on Facebook. Often see them. Might be worth a look. Or you could try Matt at mb developments whose also on Facebook. He’s always got parts for sale. (Admins - hope that’s ok to to advertise places)

Like wise mate.Ive not seen a Scooby for months on the road and as soon as I pick mine up I see a few drive past me lol.Its got plenty of service history which is good. I forgot how quick these cars are after a few years of not having one.Not bad on fuel either unless it gets floored lol

Yeah I did mate.Steve isn't it? I will do mate ive just come back from Leicester with it.Needs some tlc but I'm over the moon with it.Ive owned a lot of cars since then and find my self coming back to a Scooby lol. I'm looking for some bits for it like a passenger front door card with the white insert.Original classic head lights and front indicators.Also want to lose the hks dump valve and get it back to original state.Ive got 17 inch oz alloys and I'm after the originals at some point no rush or anything and ive got the buddy exhaust 
Na , clive but believe me I've been called worse [emoji23]

Dont think ive got any of the bits your after , unfortunately. Always good to see people coming back to Subaru instead of living in denial [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...