AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Andrew Hutchings

Just Bought a Forester-BRILLIANT!

Hi all! Today I bought my first Subaru, a 2010 Forester, and I'm seriously impressed with it! just registered on the forum to obtain advice as and when I might need it. The dealer in Aylesbury has been very helpful with loads of questions I asked during the test drive but I expect I'll have a few more over time!

Can't go far wrong with a petrol forester . hopefully we'll get some snow so you really get to enjoy it ...

It's a small country but your forester can cover all of it all year round :-)

I'm few miles from dartmoor national park ...
You in barnet as in north london, not really 4wd fozzy country ...

On 04/12/2017 at 10:22 PM, Andrew Hutchings said:

Devonian! I was born in Barnstaple!!

And you moved to Aylesbury??? Lol.

Great choice of car 👍

Picked it up this morning from the dealers in Aylesbury; very impressed with the whole experience of buying the car! Everything was explained to me, from soup to nuts and they'd also done a full service & given the car a new M.O.T.! Drove back to north London listening to the weather forecasts and hoping to hear of some snow. It's cold enough here for it.... Here's hoping I can Christen my Subaru this weekend!

Good stuff! I've had mine for 5 years and it's never missed a beat!

Blimey, we woke up to SNOW in north London this morning! Not seriously thick-in fact it's barely a covering here in Barnet-but it makes the idea of driving the Subaru even MORE fun! It's as if God's decided my purchase was a good thing and He's giving me a chance to try it out!

• Haha 1