How Did You Find Us (Poll)

Gambit

440 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says. How did you come across us

• I found you through Facebook
    • I found you through Twitter
    • Good Old Google/IE
    • Friend Recommended Me
    • I was looking for the good looking leather chapped driving enthusiasts I had heard so much about
    • Accidentally Found It Whilst I Was Surfing For !Removed!
    • Via Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Aye google.... Literally types on Subaru forums and this was the top of the list.... So your all stuck with me now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh thats where you're mistaken you should have ran when you had the chance ;) 

• Like 1

My ex wife had a massive issue with Facebook... Someone had looked at her profile and matched up her family who all live abroad and then the he somehow managed to pretend to contact her pretending to be her cousin and was in deep shite and needed some money... then asked if she could help.. she parted with a few quid and then realised she had been scammed.

Never trust anyone on Facebook, even if they look like family.

Same thing happened to my Daughters and Brothers Daughters account they both lived in Canada at the time and my Brothers Daughter is in some TV show over there and had her Facebook cloned then they added me and my Daughter and cloned my daughters account and was added everyone trying to get info. Took us ages to get the account's removed.

• 1 month later...

Found you guys through Google by searching for "subaru forums UK". 

Incidentally, I didn't use IE - haven't used that in many a long year since I moved from Windoze to  a Linux variant using either Chrome or Firefox. Being a Subaru fan and owner obviously shows that I have individuality, intelligence, taste and a penchant for quality over following the herd.

I am on Facebook - once in a blue moon. Set it up when my late wife was getting ready to head this side of the pond so we could keep in touch with the grandkids. Then she died - and it was too stressful to stay on it. I still read once in a while if someone sends me an interesting message, but as for being interested in the minutiae of other peoples lives? No thanks - I have a life of my own.

Oh; and I don't search for !Removed!; I already know where to find it... right here... all those lovely pictures of scooby-doos to drool over.

I was looking on google for leather clad men......No seriously I think I was after some advice on the scoob and the site came up with a relevant answer so started reading and then joined.I am on another site as well but its very quiet on there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...