Mapping (JGM) Invites

Hi is anyone interested in getting their Scooby remapped by Jolly Green Monster  (Simon) is doing a mates on the 1st November. 

He has a limited number of spaces but can do a couple more he will be in (Manchester area) if any ones interested in coming along to have it done, by someone arguably the best and most experienced in the business. Please let me or Simon know to reserve a place. 

I have since spoken to Simon with regards of cost (( PRICE will vary depending on what's needed.))

Please  contact Simon direct for a full price, times and address 

On 07912872581

Thank you 

Hopefully look forward to meeting up with you there 

Gaz

post-1114-0-28278000-1381943377_thumb.jp

• Like 1

It's not something I can afford at the moment plus I have other issues to deal with first but if someone the is going to be attending could make an enquiry for me, I'd like to know how much it would be to have an 8S ecu fettled, I know I'll need a custom setup with piggy back or stand alone but a rough price fitted and mapped would be great, no buggy if you can't do it guys

It's not something I can afford at the moment plus I have other issues to deal with first but if someone the is going to be attending could make an enquiry for me, I'd like to know how much it would be to have an 8S ecu fettled, I know I'll need a custom setup with piggy back or stand alone but a rough price fitted and mapped would be great, no buggy if you can't do it guys

contact Simon direct for a full price,  then you can go into as much detail as you want

On 07912872581

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...