Is there anyone else out there?

Martin Pearce

Quick use of google and turns out that Subaru only managed to sell 746 Tribeca's in the UK. However sales success or otherwise doesn't make a good or bad car. Most of the reviews comment on the looks - yes it is very colour dependent black is best in my view - but there are worse out there and at least you won't confuse it with anything else in the car park.

Most I have seen in one day? three and we all looked shocked at each other. Still if i wanted to be a sheep I'd have bought another A*di. Over rated, over priced, appalling reliability and diffident dealers.....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

• 2 years later...

We sat in one once and loved it....especially the sweeping curvy dash.

Would need to be LPG converted already to ever consider due to appalling mpg haha

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi , guys I discover Subaru Tribeca ears ago when my uncle bought one , since then Im big Subaru fen . Finally I have one , and Im very happy to join the club. And yes we are not many , I saw just two around Kent. 

Used to be a light metallic green one, always parked up outside the sorting office in Sutton in Ashfield. Disappeared when the council made the road residential permit only. Might have belonged to a postie.

On 12/04/2016 at 7:45 PM, salsa-king said:

we need some inside and outside pix :)

I saw this one last year in Corfu. had a word with the owner, a local, who stopped when I took this photo. We had a good old natter about Subaru`s and both came to the obvious conclusion that they have the nack of keeping that big smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel.

:biggrin:

2008 Tribeca.png

• 1 year later...

Bought a black one a week ago.  Was looking to replace my 20 year old Outback as MoT time loomed and stumbled across this Tribeca at around the same price as I'd budgeted for an equivalent age/miles Outback.  No contest.  Love at first sight.

Question: does anybody know where the security override keypad is, please?  Otherwise I'm totally reliant upon the keyfob Battery (and we all know S*d's law will strike on a wet & windy night in some isolated place when one's cell phone Battery has also run out).

On 11/09/2017 at 4:46 PM, Kevgy said:

Bought a black one a week ago.  Was looking to replace my 20 year old Outback as MoT time loomed and stumbled across this Tribeca at around the same price as I'd budgeted for an equivalent age/miles Outback.  No contest.  Love at first sight.

Question: does anybody know where the security override keypad is, please?  Otherwise I'm totally reliant upon the keyfob battery (and we all know S*d's law will strike on a wet & windy night in some isolated place when one's cell phone battery has also run out).

P1200312.JPG

P1200315.JPG

They are normally in the coin pocket by your right knee or glove box area have you got loads of storage ? I'd hunt round the front 1st. I've only seen one of the new shape at the garage I go to looked really nice

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Am new to Subaru’s but my Tribeca B9 in black is fantastic am in north Wales not seen another yet I love being different.

Am going through the performance and upgrading when I can, Got kn filter for it looking for exhaust now and to de cat then mapping engine and gear box.

Gear box frustrates the hell out of me I leave it in sport all the time it redlines fantastically love the engine noise so much unfulfilled power even thinking of getting a raptor supercharger.

Seen one in USA with 400bhp would love to see what that could do

cheers 

Bri

• 1 year later...

Black B9 Tribeca now running to East of Nottingham....love the smooth power delivery in this beast....but the dash sold it to me, as pic shows !

Big thanks to all replies to my camera issue....auto electrician found old camera had problems so spent all of £7.50 getting a new camera via Amazon !! (Subaru wanted £400....yeah right !)

After some head scratching on the wiring the new camera fired up perfectly on first power up....Smiles all round

25 September 2018 Tribeca dash.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all.

I've had 9 Subaru's since 2003 and now on my second Tribeca after selling my Legacy 3.0R Spec B, and will need to source some new 255/55/18 tyres for my B9 shortly.

Out of curiosity before I buy any tyres, has anyone fitted any other size tyres on their Tribeca, and how did it affect the ride etc?

Any comments for or against are welcome.

Cheers all.

• 3 weeks later...