Your Favorite Song To Drive Too ?

Gambit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gonna have to add this one.

loved this, though think this ought to be a guilty pleasure.

this is what I was banging out today back from Manchester, could have gone down M6, but took scenic route, sunny day, open road, loud rock . . . . . oh yeah

skepta - thats not me - on a nice sunny day windows down riding dirty in the p1

also these 2 tracks i like driving to nice and easy cruising

I like this thread, however much you like music, someone posts something you've never heard that you love. Emma Hewitt has been my big find on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree it's worked out better maybe in my favour then I thought it would I've got a few good tunes of it so far still loving that one Jay posted now :) And been a fan of Emma Hewit for awhile have about 3 or 4 good ones from her :)

I will give them a listen to later Arj. have to pop off and finish some jobs that I didn't get done yesterday :( 

Never thought I'd see evanescence & photek in the same sentence,

Shows what not lisetning to radio does for you these days must be a sign of getting old

Sent from my SM-T210

I agree, a very unlikely pairing but works superbly in my opinion

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

:-D I used to work for virgin in the late 90's so my musical tastes are very broad. Have everything from classic rock, through to hiphop and everything else in my cd collection (now gatherimg much dust)

It's a shame I don't really buy any music these days. But then again who does. My old mans just subscribed to spotify and he's nearly 70. I miss digging around in shops for random stuff no one else had.

I'm older than you. But even I can't listen to Motown, I can manage blues brothers but that's about it, other than that it's pretty varied Metallica to snow patrol, chicane to classical. Can't beat a bit of ride of the Valkyrie when driving through the welsh mountains [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1