http://www.subaruservicingyorkshire.co.uk/

5heffield 5ubaru 5ervice Ltd
Unit 36 Clement Street
Attercliffe
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
S9 5DX

FACEBOOK

Right in the aim to try build a catalogue of garages from around the UK to help members find places I'm going to start pinning some so they don't get lost. Also at least if anyone wants to ask any questions can be done here or directed here for Martin in this case to reply :D

555 ltd Is highly recommended by most members here at S.O.C Inc myself. 

If you own a Subaru and live in or around Sheffield I wouldn't look any further than Sheffield Subaru Service. Martin, the owner was very personable almost like I had been best mates with him for years, and took much of his own time to discuss my car with me. He had great advice for keeping my car healthy now and down the road. The work speaks for itself too. I travelled 152 miles round trip to have a clutch done and he worked really quick to get me back on the road as soon as he could, and now covered many miles and still going great.  The cost was cheaper than anyone near me would do it  for that I knew with mates rates hence why I traveled that far. I also wanted to meet him with allowing us to use the garage as a place for local meets :) But above all he is honest as they come, won't take more time than he needs and does quality work. He had to do some extra work on my car too at no additional cost.  Great ownership and satisfactory work. And a pleasure to now know him :)

xsxr.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

iv owned my scooby for the past 4 years and when my old local garage shutdown (immigrated to aus) i found SSS and since then i have not been or would go anywhere else! martin and now the addition of dave  have always looked after me and my scooby plus my mothers car when it had a fault that a few other garages could not fix! they get will get my custom over and over again. many thanks to martin for the work carried out over the past few years and for the years to come.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Massive thank you to Martin again. Sorted me with a gearbox unfortunately couldn't get him to fit it, as a flatbed would have cost me more than the gearbox and labour to get it there. But it's in and workings great. So thank you for keeping my scoob alive :D 

• Like 1