What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just now, GeoffLeggy said:

Same!  I just bought some Krown T40 to spray around.  What did you do?

I carefully dremeled the the paint back on the inner side of the arches where ever the paint was looking tired then used smooth hammerite paint to re-coat them. 

best to get them spots when they are young and still reversible! I keep checking my arches routinely through the winters then rework them round this time if they need a bit of love. Going to get it fully undersealed this summer too to prevent any further deterioration.

Cheeky pic from when my car was in for service and mot last month, SOC sticker going strong [emoji16]

4281cd41a9f70ef002e08d412f064e81.jpg

Also been on a nice drive today to cockerham and stopped of for an ice cream at wallings farm also met some friendly alpacas

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

stripped down my hellatone horns to repaint them as the origional red was looking dull and also gave my sti intercooler that I'm fitting tomorrow some love polishing it up a bit and made a stencil to repaint the logo as the old one was tired

Thanks guys.would have preffered to have them powder coated but came up good with the rattle cans and close match to the colour of the car as well so thats a bonus.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Used Infinity Wax's dark wax for the first time today... was a bit of a sceptic when it came to the "active scratch fillers" but it blew me away how good a job it did at hiding my many little surface scratches, the joys of having a black car!!

Do love a mirror finish tho... :D

IMG_20170404_154455.jpg

• Like 2