What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Looks like everyone has had a good day :cool:.  I finished off my full 2 stage paint seal today on the new paint.  

Used a bit of JetSeal as well which seems to be excellent on first impression.  Will be using it for the foreseeable polishing off of the rest of the car and additional layers of seal.

2 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Like properly fk? 

all on car mate,just one brake line to tighten onto back calliper,last turn and instead of going tight it went slack,peace of the caliper has broke off,will put a picture up tommorrow,looking like i will have to weld it drill hole back out and tap it and see if it fix's.

Discovered mayo in oil filler neck, hoping it's just condensation build up as only done A couple of short trips this last few weeks. Priming myself for the worst

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, stants said:

Discovered mayo in oil filler neck, hoping it's just condensation build up as only done A couple of short trips this last few weeks. Priming myself for the worst

Fingers crossed nothing serious!

Today I have mostly been getting covered in glass fibres while wrapping the manifold in a nice new heat fabric ... Ohh and ordered a new oil filter and some nice 10w-30 for her service next weekend

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Probably nothing to sinister and just a bit of condensation.

But sounds like a good excuse for a rebuild .... cough cough forged pistons[emoji108]

Today I have mostly been getting covered in glass fibres while wrapping the manifold in a nice new heat fabric ... Ohh and ordered a new oil filter and some nice 10w-30 for her service next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nasty stuff I don't like's it but it does stop a fair bit of heat soak and stops you cooking the oil filter , so definitely worth doing if your fitting aftermarket headers[emoji106]

My brv conned my mum into doing ours .....

Apparently because she's a nurse she's !Removed! hot at bandaging stuff [emoji23]

• Like 1

Yikes [emoji33] fingers crossed for you.

All I've done today is fill the washer bottle, checked tyre pressures and given the nur spec a clean and metal polish

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Had a nice drive round woodhead pass then to glossop and over snake pass to ladybower res.turned off snake pass down so twisty road to stocksbridge and seen a taste silver blobeye.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Tests done come back as hg failure whoop ! Gutted but what can you do, not really economical at the moment to repair so I'll be breaking her over the next couple of weeks, anyone want/needs any bits there will be a post going up shortly drop me or drop me a pm.

1 hour ago, stants said:

Tests done come back as hg failure whoop ! Gutted but what can you do, not really economical at the moment to repair so I'll be breaking her over the next couple of weeks, anyone want/needs any bits there will be a post going up shortly drop me or drop me a pm.

Gutted!

I'll just leave this here... ahem

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201704023982034?onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=SUBARU&advertising-location=at_cars&price-from=6000&model=FORESTER&radius=1500&sort=sponsored&postcode=ky48aw&page=4

[emoji23] cheers Sandy, I ain't got 8k down the back of the sofa,

My old man's having to swap to an auto so I'm gonna buy his focus and hopefully then get my misses to pass her test as can't get insured on the foz, then look at getting something else in the future