What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

[emoji23] cheers Sandy, I ain't got 8k down the back of the sofa,

My old man's having to swap to an auto so I'm gonna buy his focus and hopefully then get my misses to pass her test as can't get insured on the foz, then look at getting something else in the future

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud, me too but the arches were begining to go and would have required a lot of money throwing at it in the next few years, may be a blessing in disguise as I need to get the misses driving, then I can look at getting something totally inappropriate, loud and fast 🤣

Spent a few hours stripping accessories off the car today in prep for Monday's cull,

I had a great quick run from Oxford down the A34 and A272. Lovely sweeping corners. Only downside was an 8 year old back street driver . That's why I need a louder exhaust.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Bit of early Japfest prep, wheels off and wheel arches cleaned. Although not 100% happy with them, could do with getting some sort of dressing for the arches to help keep them clean and make it easy to wash them down! Might have another go later this week, too cold now to do anymore :sad:

45 minutes ago, Lora-x said:

Bit of early Japfest prep, wheels off and wheel arches cleaned. Although not 100% happy with them, could do with getting some sort of dressing for the arches to help keep them clean and make it easy to wash them down! Might have another go later this week, too cold now to do anymore :sad:

Got to do my wheels at some point, I've neglected them badly!  Just keep piling on the hard Shell polish, makes it a lot easier. 

What's the best way to clean the arches, other than pressure wash haha. What do youse use?

Wife got a new company car so I've get the Qashqai for a bit which means I can do a bit of work on the Subaru...any ideas for what I should do? Thinking about pulling the HVAC out and doing the LED conversion from green to red (because it's doing my head in with it looking like a Christmas tree). Also got to get a good clean in and maybe hook up with catch can to the PCV? Anyone done that before that has a photo of where to mount/and how they've wired it in?

14 hours ago, Seminole81 said:

What's the best way to clean the arches, other than pressure wash haha. What do youse use?

Normally just use some all purpose cleaner/degreaser, but there's a fair bit of tar build up and the plastic liners are looking a bit faded, so ordered some AF oblitarate to tackle the tar and chemical guys bare bones to keep everything protected and make them easier to clean next time.

Should have got the jet wash on them, but I have a couple of paint chips right on the arch and didn't want to make them worse, new stuff arrives Friday so will give them another go.

Indeed mate, looks like the a trip to sorting office for you mate to collect. Sad to see her go but I'm nearly a grand up in bits already with more to sell list

Being replaced with this, all 98bhp of absolute power 🤣

At least it's an alright colour, just need to kick her up the !Removed! now to pass test then another Scoob will be on the horizon a0555b61391c3de01779978b1438a63b.jpg