What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

16 hours ago, stants said:

Not a place that deals in sports and performance vehicles 🙈

Went and looked at a glanza there that was asking strong money, there was cheap carbon film covering the dash in an attempt to hide holes, like big holes haha 10/10 for effort 1/10 for execution

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That will be the one, used to operate under the name Keighley trade centre,

Loads of skylines was their thing a while back, all absolutely shagged to death and advertised as mint or shagged to death and with a massive premium.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ahh. Know the company and had dealings. 

Well...onto the lighting problem. I swapped the bulbs around. The opposite bulb works fine. But I can't get the "bad bulb" which is new, to sit right in the thing (mind drawing a blank on the name of what I'm thinking of...it's late). So...it must be the bulb?

Anyways, keep dreaming of shaving the engine...obviously a bit off, but loads of inspiration about...

Apparently the wife is going to buy me an Apple Watch as well...I dunno why...wanted one when they first came out, but my interest cooled in them...think I can persuade her to give me the money to spend on the car instead? 😬😂

NSF sidelight issue resolved free of charge by my trusted garage first thing this morning.

Amazing how the little things can make you soooo happy [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

been trying to buy some bits from ht autos but the website site has disappeared. eBay is still there but they charge for delivery for each item. any one heard any rumours.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

changed the cranck pully to perrin one,every thing was/is ok but noises from steering wheel pump started and when i touch the return hose it stops.

i saw on bottom of the hose some cracks maybe air get into the hose from their.

i will replace it as soon as i find one.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

changed the return pipe of the power steering wheel that was all cracked....don't know how it didn't leaked.

now the nise gone.[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, david1972 said:

Washed it, de-hazed headlights and sealed them up again.

Gave the exhaust a rub too emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you use for headlights? Toothpaste? Been debating on doing mine...but then debated on sending them off to have them done properly (sanded down etc.) by a professional for a few quid...mind I kinda wanna take them and bake them @Hudson 😂

Washed it, de-hazed headlights and sealed them up again.

Gave the exhaust a rub too [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you use for headlights? Toothpaste? Been debating on doing mine...but then debated on sending them off to have them done properly (sanded down etc.) by a professional for a few quid...mind I kinda wanna take them and bake them @Hudson [emoji23]

I use meguairs plastrx with my DA drill bit attachment. Works well enough but need doing every 6 months or so. May be more down to just sealing them with wax rather than a proper sealant as such

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Parked it up for the last time before we head off to Cyprus tomorrow for a week  cool.png

I'm not sure how to feel about this, yey holiday but Ergh no Impreza for a week

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

On 30/06/2017 at 4:24 PM, Jay762 said:

collected the wheels and took the car off the axle stands - contacted Subaru about sourcing some centre cap replacements

Ahhh let me know if you find some! I've seen a few on eBay but...eBay...I need one STi one in the dark grey...got lost in shipping... :-/

Starting to get boost n burble withdrawal [emoji22]

As im having my driveway block paved and took the scooby round to my in-laws on Saturday, too keep her outta harms way .

The caddy has got 250flbs of dirty derv boost but somehow doesn't give me the same grin factor [emoji23]