What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

got every sympathy with you, did that a few weeks back when someone had parked opposite my drive and I screwed up the turn - refurbed all wheels now and that look spot on

• Like 1

was also at simply jap. saw few nice hatchbacks and wondering how many are members on here.

they need to organise site better but lots of great motors.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Took the Forester in for it's MOT today..................Passed :smile:............ first time with no issues.

Not bad for a 10 year old, 108,000 mile car.

• Like 1

Soffened up the coilovers 4 clicks then Drove 370 miles from suffolk to Cornwall.

managed to get 310 miles out of a small jdm classic tank [emoji16]

Not bad for for a 360 hp car with a boot full of cases and 4 up [emoji41]

Admittedly my mapper' s attention to off boost fuelling (not just pub figures) and the UK ratio 6 speed giving me 2750 rpm in 6th at 70mph helped [emoji6]

• Like 3

Soffened up the coilovers 4 clicks then Drove 370 miles from suffolk to Cornwall.

Admittedly my mapper' s attention to off boost fuelling (not just pub figures) and the UK ratio 6 speed giving me 2750 rpm in 6th at 70mph helped [emoji6]

In the hatch I sit at about 2750 rpm at about 80mph although that's the indicated speed , because in the newer 6 speeds don't they have slightly longer ratios as the engine doesn't rev as high

In the hatch I sit at about 2750 rpm at about 80mph although that's the indicated speed , because in the newer 6 speeds don't they have slightly longer ratios as the engine doesn't rev as high

I went by the sat nav' s GPS speed readout as my 23yr old mechanical Speedo is a bit out lol . I didn't know they did different uk ratios tbh but know there's at least 3 different jdm ratios (so it makes sense)

My 6 speed was out of a 60k 04 plate blobeye uk sti with ppp (so came with the ppp short shift) was lucky enough that it was a full conversion kit including 6 speed fly ,pink box clutch ,slave and starter motor for £1350 delivered [emoji41]

• Like 2