UK v5 Wagon

quit

• 4 weeks later...

Still not got paint or splitter on but when I get home at night I been taking it out quite a lot and having some fun

Thinking of changing the exhaust , it's a tad quiet for me but the 3" exit is kinda stealth which I like about the wagon , will wait and see

New brakes are going in over Xmas , and a Brake stopper kit and after my coilovers fiasco I am on the lookout for some new ones

Bit of a result today got a text of a guy I know , taking his td 05 18g off and going Vf route so said 70 quid it's mine ( wanted 80 ) so I went to go get my paper md picked up a turbo too

• Like 2

change of heart with the ocari style splitter, I like it but its just not pushing that button! with the p1 fog covers i got a p1 splitter too so that should be here by saturday afternoon and i can check which one i like more

(already swaying towards the p1)

Ordered some paint finally, so over xmas she will start to change cosmetically and start to get some decent stance and set up so come april she will be ready for the track

• Like 2

Well I dropped it off this morning , said umm I wanted 4" ( this was closet I could get and not not already tried ) he had a 4" he got off eBay and looks **** , like a rage jap can thing tho brand new

The japspeed one is used obviously but looks better in the floor and the quality is far superior ! But he is gonna line em up for me to fit sat and decide

I don't want the rage I will stick with what I got but I love the look of the japspeed one more and more so if he sticks with it might buy one anyway

• Like 1