Derby Members show yourselves

Rod1

Not a clue pal. I'm new to the forum and subaru in general. Been more involved with the VAG crowd but I'm afraid it's very cliquey (if that's spelt correctly) you go to a local meet and unless you already know them most aren't interested

Oh right, this is my first subaru, looking forward to going to my first subaru meet, bin to other car meets but most of them are like you say 'cliquey', sometimes you get a few that'll come over and chat to you and some will just walk on by. But was at japfest2 last year and loads of guys and gals there were happy to stop and chat.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

:) Nice one 

I've only met one that was a bit funny I pulled over behind him and invited him to a BBQ at my house that I was holding last year for scoobie members on here that was a bit funny with me at the time but now when he see's me will say hi :D Still not seen him on here  though :( 

Well originally was having people camp over that was travelling here that could bring a tent or people could use a b&b toying with the idea again but with jap fest not sure if it can be added but I will see :D

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...