Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

A thread to post any videos of you driving about. Can be anything from great roads to people driving badly!

Also a good place to discuss what cameras you use. :)

• Like 4

That would remove the fun of discussing the videos and cameras though dave ;) . Having this will just stop the other threads getting full of videos that's all :)

• Like 2

That was the last video I posted.

This is on the GoPro set at full 1080p and mounted to the passenger window using a suction cup mount (a generic one not the GoPro suction cup)

• Like 2

Yeah that's what I thought, easy to adjust the camera, turn it on and off as well. Wasn't sure if it would work but now I've seen what it looks like I think I will use that view all the time now :)

Well here is my Nob of the day, having followed this chap in his silver BMW for a while and being held up while he did 45mph on a 4 lane carriageway, I decided to overtake, sensibly and safely. I then drove off and left him behind thinking nothing more of it. He on the other hand must have got his !Removed! in his hands about being overtaken because at the next roundabout there were road works and everyone else including the 2 cars behind me just drove around and were sliding into the available lane. But no, Mr Nob decided that he was going to race around the inside of the roundabout and pretend nobody else was on the road, mainly me. 

Well fine if that's your attitude I'm now going to point out to the whole world that Mr Nob who drives a Silver BMW Registration CP03LSZ with a fake MSport badge on the back presumably because he's a poor nob and really wants an M3 but can't afford the insurance that you're a nob.

Feel free to ridicule this sad pathetic little man.

here's the video, sorry there's no sound as I've removed it, Youtube don't like expletives and to be honest much of what I called him is probably very offensive to just about everybody!

And relax  :D

• Like 2

Only problem with these type of apps is they cause iPhones to over heat and shut down. I had witness for mine and it would be fine for an hour, after that it'd just throw up a temp warning and shut down

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk