Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

Some nice road there nick, oh btw BUG! "4:12" ;)

Haha yea I didn't spot that whilst actually driving or would have gotten rid of it.

Stants - I've got the "skeleton" back on (non waterproof with the big hole). I haven't changed any of the settings apart from the set resolutions in video mode. That's at 1080p but after converting and uploading to YouTube you can't tell the difference between that and 720p quality so think I'm going to change it back to speed up the conversion and upload process and to keep file sizes down.

There's some footage from the Transcend :). Seems okay but I'm having a little trouble playing back the files on my computer? Also sound is rubbish. When I play a file back it's jumpy and crashes if I try and skip forward. If I put it in the editor it works perfectly but I lose sound altogether?. I have just updated the camera so hopefully that fixes these issues.

I use VLC. And got no problems.

I'm on Mac and I'm not having issues. Sound isn't the strong point of the transcend but is sufficient for evidence. Have you used a suitable card, 32gb is the upper limit and class 10 is recommended for HD

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yes my dash cam is Roadhawk cam and go pro which Is a friends was attached with a sticky 3m mount, stuck to number plate, bit of string on too tied inside boot just incase but worked fine

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Lol I'm getting g the suction mount for mine hopefully have it for santa pod ☺ if we get them sorted for the runs we could get some decent footage

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yea, Im still trying to prise the little mount off mine, I have attached a suction mount before, works good on flatter body panels, and again I'd put on a bit of string attached to something just incase so it can't fall off completely

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Got my dash cam all setup, cables hidden and working! Bit disappointed as the dash cam makes my car sound quiet! It's not overly loud compared to a lot of other scoobs out there but still... I'll get a video up later on tonight, probably of me going to work over the forth road bridge! 

Edit: Come to think of it... my car has quietened down a little bit since having a service. Is that normal? :D