Get Your Club Gear
    • Help Others and Review Your Car
      Help Others and Review Your Car
    • 100's of Subarus For Sale
      100's of Subarus For Sale
    • Huge Range Of Subaru Parts
      Huge Range Of Subaru Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Gaulson

Dashcams, show us your view!

493 posts in this topic

I thought leaving the scene of an accident was a criminal offence, especially when you're at fault?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't a KAs top speed something like 115mph?

Down the cement works chimney perhaps!

Had a close call this morning, always be careful on country lanes :)

bet you left a few skid marks there ! 

I had a similar issue on a bigger road than this with someone overtaking bikes without slowing down. 

had loads of people saying i was going too fast for the road, but as i was taught on my driving lesson and my IAM advanced driving lessons you drive at a speed where you can stop in the distance you can see, which I could do easy, if there was a car broken down or a horse or something that ran out I could stop without any worry.

but how do you plan for someone to be coming towards you on the wrong side of the road doing 70 mph? should I leave a 130 mph stopping distance when i'm doing 60? 

Got three new videos, one is boring and the other two are a bit more fun :).

Just set off out and nearly got hit by this Fiesta, video doesn't actually show how close it was or felt haha.

This one I had a go at keeping up with what turns out to be a very fast bike....

On my way home from work yesterday a Golf did some cheeky overtaking and caused some hassle with a load of cars (not in the video). I caught up to him once traffic had cleared, turns out he hadn't gotten that far so was it worth the risk him messing everyone around? Anyway I wanted to see how far I could push him..... don't think his suspension is built for these roads judging from the bouncing ;). I took the smoothest path and felt quite bad for my car :( going to give her a wash today to make her feel better.

Woman pulled out on me... she apologized so it's all good :).

It's not just me with the near misses either...

bet he left some skid marks on his seat...

Looks like he was unsure what to do after that other car stole his parking space lol. I find the loud peddle makes your day better as well

The loud pedal definetly does, I use it as a horn sometimes. that and tyre squeel

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Couple of videos last, first is a couple of Skodas that were racing around. It was a clear road infront but I had no fuel to play.

Second is a white van man I pulled out on... kind of so he got annoyed.

Thread revival time......

First bit of footage from the WRX - have to see if the mount needs tightening up by the look of it ;) Nearly a year in now and still haven't lost that boost-induced grin :cool:

2 people like this

Yeh I'll start uploading stuff since I have a dashcam now as well :D

1 person likes this

Could anyone tell me how to get video files onto computer, Whenever I plug my dash cam into imac I just get a blue screen on the camera and nothing happens even if I try to playback files. Was wandering if I ever need to get files off it how the hell to do it, Any help appreciated Terry

7 hours ago, tezmil1 said:

Could anyone tell me how to get video files onto computer, Whenever I plug my dash cam into imac I just get a blue screen on the camera and nothing happens even if I try to playback files. Was wandering if I ever need to get files off it how the hell to do it, Any help appreciated Terry

I use a USB memory card reader... plug that into your computer and you can access the files directly on the memory card

I use this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301705796531?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Assuming the card in your dashcam is micro SD, that should work

Thanks very much, I have bought one of these readers and tried it and it works fine as you said, Terry

1 person likes this