Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

How long can you record for on this ?

Sorry mate only just seen this. I've got it set a highest quality 1080p wide view with audio (need to turn the audio off cos all it's doing is recording my swearing and singing). I have a 32gb micro SD in it. I've not checked exactly how long but it is over three hours.

I've set it up to do 3 minute clips and to cycle when the card is complete. So you don't have to clear it down it just records over the oldest clip.

I've had the camera a while now and it is great. Small enough to pop in your pocket and the quality is spot on. I would post a clip but I need to find one where I'm not singing :D ....for your sake!

• Like 1

Car Karaoke thread anyone? lol. Definitely consideing a proper dashcam as I had someone try and push me off the road today. Caused me to use my horn for the first time!!

Great idea...I'm not going first but I've got a few ready :d

• Like 1

Had this numb nuts, do this to us on a roundabout whilst wife was driving, he did it deliberately because he felt 30mph in a 30 zone was too slow and he thought he'd "learn us" as the chavs say.

reported to Police, said I'd got video, they said, and I quote "can't do anything the CPS won't touch it as its your word against his, we can't use in car video for traffic offences" so that answers that question then.

anyway here's what the nob did

• Like 1

I know this dash cam was in a 650 hp gtr , so probably not to relevant in this thread

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?ref=bookmark&app_id=4748854339#!https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152587085031613&id=1012718039&refid=7&ref=bookmark&_ft_=qid.6033719230632082263%3Amf_story_key.5685645728017741780

But Damien Bradley's legacy makes mincemeat of it in a straight line lol

• 2 weeks later...